Fatal Fury Special XBLA, today.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Anyone else jumping on this today?

I might be looking for matches later tonight if anyone is on.

Magician

20 Year Member
MilkManX said:
I will be on after 4pm Pacific time.

You and I on some FFS later tonight then.

I'm ready to get thrashed considering I've never played FFS before, but I'm willing to learn.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
I was on a good while, but did not spot anyone from here.
I played some god matches with some Mexican players. Got my ass kicked!

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
The second my xbox is back from the shop I will be online playing Terry. Oh man I wan to play this. I've been playing the hell out of my MVS copy.

Probably will be too laggy though... :mad:

Magician

20 Year Member
This game is balls hard. I started with Andy Bogard and I couldn't even get past the first guy (I chose to face Andy Bogard first) and all his anti-air bullshit.

But then I switched over to Kim Kaphwan and all was right in the world. Then I only used one continue, against that old fucker Tung Fu Ru.

I tried playing the demo before I bought it, mainly because I can't find 400 point cards in the stores anymore and don't need 500 from buying directly off XBL.

I didn't like using the standard controller on the Xbox as its too damn bulky. I guess I'm too used to my Sega Saturn controller. :( Anyway maybe if I gather up enough cash to grab a nice 360 stick someday I'll buy it. :(

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Darklighterx said:
I was on a good while, but did not spot anyone from here.
I played some god matches with some Mexican players. Got my ass kicked!

those motherfuckers still have that game on 4-slots in their local grocery stand. Chinga tu madre!

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Had some more matches today. Great fun with this cheap game!

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
There was a huge Typhoon yesterday so I got the day off today.. and my Xbox came this morning!

Downloading FFS right now and Bare Knuckle II.. Look for me on FFS today and tomorrow!

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Just played some random pick up games andd the lag wasn't all that bad! I had a great time playing and chatting with random Fatal Fury fans. This game is so fun to play online. We definately need to arrange some neo-geo.com member battle action.

Hit me up with some game invites. If your gamertag is really stange please send a message with your friend request telling me you're from neo-geo.

Oh this rocks.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
GGs with Chunky and MilkMan yesterday. Especially since their connections don't suck and the matches were pretty much lag-free. :buttrock:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Is it even possible for this game to lag?

I've played close to forty matches thus far and not the slightest bit of lag in any of them.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Average Joe said:
Is it even possible for this game to lag?

I've played close to forty matches thus far and not the slightest bit of lag in any of them.

I've had some really laggy matches before. Bad to the point where there's a one to two-second delay between inputs.

But, a majority of the matches I've played have been either really minor with the lag or there was no lag at all.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Anybody know who Venom22 is? Got my ass kicked all over the place for like 12 straight matches yesterday by him/her. Then, in the only match in which I won a round, as I was about to take the second round as well, my friend rang the door bell. Thinking back, I should have finished the match and then answered the door. But, out of instinct, I tried to pause the game. :lolz: I hit the home button on accident, and that takes a good while to get off your screen. When I was finally back, I was getting thrown and I lost. :crying: Again. :crying:

Would love to play with some peeps from this site. Added most of you from this thread. Let's play!

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Aaron D said:
Anybody know who Venom22 is? Got my ass kicked all over the place for like 12 straight matches yesterday by him/her.
I could have sworn he had an account here, but couldn't find it. I know he posts at shmups (or at least used to). this guy had a huge collection of games/PCBs and I faintly remember that he was not just a collector, but pretty damned good too.

so yeah don't feel bad.
that guy's in a league of his own.

also, he's canadian. I do remember that.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
LoneSage said:
that guy's in a league of his own.

also, he's canadian...

Aaarrrgggghhh! Damn it!

:lolz: Just kiddin'. Guy was crazy good. Absolutely mopped the floor with me.

Also, is Marcoxz (Marcozx?) here? Had quite a few losing matches with him today too.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Aaron D said:
Anybody know who Venom22 is? Got my ass kicked all over the place for like 12 straight matches yesterday by him/her. Then, in the only match in which I won a round, as I was about to take the second round as well, my friend rang the door bell. Thinking back, I should have finished the match and then answered the door. But, out of instinct, I tried to pause the game. :lolz: I hit the home button on accident, and that takes a good while to get off your screen. When I was finally back, I was getting thrown and I lost. :crying: Again. :crying:

Would love to play with some peeps from this site. Added most of you from this thread. Let's play!

http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/member.php?u=2781&showall=1