Fatal Fury Special is actually good on the Game Gear

Devine Orochi

Geese's Thug
I thought it was going to be shit. But it was actually good. Ok graphics, smooth gameplay. Only thing I hate about it is how painful it was to pull off the moves with the crappy directonal button the GG has. I like the impact sound in the game.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
how are the sprites.
all of the gb revisions of any game was eh,
with very skinny boring sprites.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I remember owning this game back when I was in 4th-5th grade! This game was great! The spirtes are excellent for a system like that, the sound is incredible and it is just fun all the way around! Playing that is 10x better than playing those crappy GBA ports of KOF because everything runs so smooth and it's true to the neo-geo port in (almost) every way. I remember losing it at my grandparents house and I couldn't find it since then which sucks! We still have the GG and what I would do to play that game again!

Wurl

n00b
What kind of GBA are you running the KoF games on? From old GBA design to SP, there was a huge difference in smoothness. And on DS it felt quite smooth for a GBA fighter.

masschamber

NEST Puppet
15 Year Member
samurai showdown is fairly good as well, the sprites on both are decently sized and are on average about a third of the screen tall and in the correct ratio of the original appearence

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
FFS was one of my most played GG games ever. Oh, so fun. Smooth, awesome soundtrack, and graphically not to shabby. A great port.

The sprites arent any NGPC stuff, but there good in there own way.

Seems good, too bad its almoast impossible to get...Unlike the shit game King of fighters EX neo blood to GBA thats terrible, never buy it!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
KOF EX2 on GBA is very good, even on original GBA. Complainers are just complaining to complain.

Youre right I havent even played the game that time to judge it, i think ill give it a second chanse.