Fatal Fury Poll (MODS, please move if needed.)

Should we get a new Fatal Fury?

• Yes! We need a new Fatal Fury so we can have our old characters again!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Heck no! Just give us MOTW2 already!

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Fatal Fury? You're still playing those old things?

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It's about time for a new Fatal Fury. It's not quite time for a new MOTW for me....I'd like to see at least a new Fatal Fury first.

Let's make it a poll while I'm at it!

Edit: Okay, having some minor PC issues. I'll get the pick up around Monday. Have fun with that poll though.

Double Edit: Just a personal note. I now have to send my computer back to Circuit City so they can do repair work that they didn't do last week when they had it.

I sent it for a hard-drive replacement and, "Oh...can you fix the speakers while you're at it?" (The left speaker had died. But I didn't care much at the time, I needed it for school-work.)

They replaced both speakers and left my hard-drive alone! So, it's dead again and they tell me 2-2_1/2 more weeks till I see it again. All for something they didn't do in the first place! Grr.....I'm putting my pictures on hiatus for now. They'll be up when Circuit City gets the job right on my laptop. I really needed it for school too.....:confused: Darn them....

Last edited:

Kusanagi2004

NEST Puppet
While Fatal Fury, especially the Real Bout series, is one of my favorite fighting game installments ever, I don't know if they'll ever hash out another at this point in time. Truthfully I'd snag the game up in a second if it were to happen. You never know what SNKP is going to do. Lately there have been many changes and new movements in their video games so, on the other hand, they may actually end up doing it.

As far as the pic goes, the link was down when I tried to access it. Still like to see it though.

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Your picture will determine the choice. I wouldn't mind another FF though.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Updated!

Picture on hiatus untill I can cool off. Darn Circuit City! At least with the warrantee the labor and shipping are free.....

Last edited:

GunstarHeroblack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Re: Updated!

KagerouSama said:
Okay, I edited the link. It should work now. If it doesn't, I blame Yahoo. For future note, can anyone reccomend a better free service for minor image hosting?

"Upload-it!" is a free hosting site- www.uploadit.org

SilverAngel

Member,
Fatal Fury is good but I would love to see some more action with motw a 2nd one would be tops :)

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
While Fatal Fury has had it's subtle evolutions in the series (from Fatal Fury to Real Bout to MOTW) I can say it only makes it that much more interesting if they were to continue making a MOTW2. Doing this gives the series a nice variation of realism as well as a beautiful series evolution.

aria

Former Moderator
bumping old polls is bad form, yo.

This thread is teh closed, for its own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.