Fatal Fury Movies

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
So, I just marathoned the 3 Fatal Fury movies, with the dubs.

All I have to say is this

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Did you get the new DVDs? I like how they made the covers look like old Neo Geo inserts.

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
I was actually just watching them off Youtube, but that's pretty darn cool actually.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
I remember when Sci-Fi (I will refuse to call it Sy-Fy) Channel aired one of the Fatal Fury movies during the summertime in the 90's-2000's. If only they would bring anime back to that channel for the summer or winter, it would be nice.

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
I remember when Sci-Fi (I will refuse to call it Sy-Fy) Channel aired one of the Fatal Fury movies during the summertime in the 90's-2000's. If only they would bring anime back to that channel for the summer or winter, it would be nice.

I think I remember when they would show anime every so often . quite an experience.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
What is the best quality link to those movies?

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I have watched FF: the motion picture yesterday and it's quite good.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Although good story I was totally put off by Masami Obari's style which I hated back then!

Krauser looked like an androgyne faggot.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I checked out FF1 and FF2 and I think they're ok - the storyline is pretty basic however - no surprises there.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I watched all three movies. Yes, the art style is absolutely awful, but they were enjoyable and somewhat devoid of irritating anime tropes. I stumbled upon scenes from the motion picture with shinkiro's style, man I wish the movie looked half as good as that.