Dodonpachi dai fukkatsu this summer for IPhone Announced

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
Looking forward to this getting released, since Espgaluda II's port over to iPhone was really damn good.

Also good to see that Elixir still posts like a moron, since I haven't seen any of his posts in months. :3

Missed this.

Nor have I seen posts from... uh, whoever you are, I'm not here to keep up with the in-joke bandwagon around here. Everything was on-topic and absolutely relevant to the matter at hand, within the time in which I wrote. If you're going to troll, I don't recommend scrounging through month-old material during which the circumstances changed.

Anyway, the iPhone version seems to be doing extremely well, with selling 30,000+ within 4 days. I'm suspecting the rest of the iPhone games aren't up to these standards, hence how quickly it's being sold. For reference, DeathSmiles didn't even sell that amount until around the third week.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Glad to see its selling well. I decided to go with one of the new ipod touch's that came out this week.

I got to play this on a buddy's iphone 4. Good stuff.

Anyway, the iPhone version seems to be doing extremely well, with selling 30,000+ within 4 days. I'm suspecting the rest of the iPhone games aren't up to these standards, hence how quickly it's being sold. For reference, DeathSmiles didn't even sell that amount until around the third week.

It's hard to compare a $5 impulse buy to the full retail stuff, but it's got to be good for the genre. Of course it also starts to reinforce a price expectation for this type of game, ala Xbox Live.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Cheapest you can go is the 32GB if you're buying new.

Does that count towards the newest batch of Ipods that just came out with the duel video cameras? I could care less about that, I just want something to listen to music and play games with. I went to Apple's site and they don't even have the last gen Ipods on the front page, but open orders for the newest batch. Sucks you gotta drop an extra 70 bones just to use certain apps.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Does that count towards the newest batch of Ipods that just came out with the duel video cameras? I could care less about that, I just want something to listen to music and play games with. I went to Apple's site and they don't even have the last gen Ipods on the front page, but open orders for the newest batch. Sucks you gotta drop an extra 70 bones just to use certain apps.

Honestly not sure. The A4 chip might make a difference assuming it's in every model. If you want a G4 touch, I'd wait a bit until they circulate and get a confirmation that DDP works on all of them.