DoDonPachi 360 - Weird Replays

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
Has anyone tried downloading the replays from the LIVE leaderboard? No matter which one I download its the same video of some guy just hanging to the left of the screen wasting all his bombs and losing in 20 seconds.

Its weird when you go to the menu to view them they are showing up as different videos but they are all the same. Anyone else have this problem.

I was hoping to watch some vids and get combo pointers but instead I get this same shit video every time :eek:

Kiken

Camel Slug
Has anyone tried downloading the replays from the LIVE leaderboard? No matter which one I download its the same video of some guy just hanging to the left of the screen wasting all his bombs and losing in 20 seconds.

Its weird when you go to the menu to view them they are showing up as different videos but they are all the same. Anyone else have this problem.

I was hoping to watch some vids and get combo pointers but instead I get this same shit video every time :eek:

The replays have been glitchy since day 1.

hermosaguy

Geese's Thug
The game is so damn broken. So many others as well as myself are still waiting for a patch.