Dear Lonesage Type People... Chinese Translation plz...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi lads and lassies...

Help a poor illiterate Azn out here:

x7CwM5Q.jpg

eU7cx3p.jpg

Thank you...

Lots of Love and Kisses...

xROTx

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Howdy Rot, everything seems to be translated. Personally I do not believe any jewelry to be authentic here, no matter how much it costs. Anything particular you want me to translate there?

Funny it says the color is white when it looks gold to me, though.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Eer... no...

I am half afraid if I scan it... I'll get Dr Shrooms fagit youtube page...

xROTx

Wait, what? That fagit has a YT page? Link please?
I can leave Nazi comments there too.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
你好,对不起我不会说中文。 你妈妈有阴茎。

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rot,
This piece of jewelry is a pendant made of combination of jade AND gold. The color of the jade is white (therefore they classify the color as white) and the shape
of the pendant is "water drop". They claim that this pendant is made of 24K gold (千足金 = 24K gold):

https://baike.baidu.com/item/千足金

I am not an expert of jewelry but I am always skeptical with anything that comes from China. Here is the website of the company: http://www.njc.com.cn/article/intro.php

They claim that they have expert examining any jewelry, but I see there is no different than getting your sealed games grading from Video Game Authority. Just proceed with caution.

白色 is white, period, don't fuck with me

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
When I worked as a pawn broker we used to do an acid scratch test on all gold. We would scratch the gold on a plate then apply the various acids from 9ct upwards to 24ct. If the acid ate through the gold, it determined it was not of that purity.
It very accurate, especially when you had desperates come in and demand 18ct pricing and the 9 carat acid ate through their gold-plated plastic junk.

Last edited: