Dead and Furious DS..........

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I had forgot about this game. Ign had stated that it was suppose to have a world wide release in November 06 but that didn't happen.

Apparently it was released in the UK?

I can't seem to find a site that has the game (or Ebay).

Does anyone have this game? Where did you get it?

EDIT:There are some good movies of this game on Youtube.

One person claiming to be part of the team that made the game stated that it should be out in the USA by the end of Q1 07. I find that hard to believe since there is little to no information about it.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
played it. They should rename it "The Super Spy 2"

Not bad, House of the Dead clone....but repetitive as all get out.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:

I watched some videos of it and it looked pretty good. You haven't seen the actual game anywhere have you?

I would pick it up if I could find out where it was released.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:

Agreed. I played it also it and it got boring rather quickly. I personally feel the DS doesn't need "shooting" games like this and Point Blank DS as it just doesn't feel the same as a true gun game. Just my 2 cents.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Black IcE said:
Agreed. I played it also it and it got boring rather quickly. I personally feel the DS doesn't need "shooting" games like this and Point Blank DS as it just doesn't feel the same as a true gun game. Just my 2 cents.

I understand what you are saying.

Although I am in the minority, I loved Point Blank DS. I would love to see more games like it but I am sure that it didn't sell very well.

A lot of people didn't want to see DDR type games on the DS either and Elite Beat Agents turned out to be an excellent game. So, I think these games can work, it is just up to the game maker to make them work properly on the DS.