Dark Souls 3 --- 4/12/16

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
This one crept up fast. Looks like Dark Souls 3 is right around the corner! I will initiate it like I do every FROM game, and drop everything in my life except work, until I emerge victorious.

It's looking promising. Miyazaki is back and this he says is the last installment in the series. So hopefully we end on a good note.

Guess I will have to renew my PS+ so I can get in on the PVP and co-op action. I love both.

(quote this and add your tag)
Who's getting it? Drop you tags here.

PSN = jforrest1980

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Have it preorder all ready.From what i've seen looks like it has some of bloodborne mechanics in it.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
My PC is ready and waiting. GIVE ME! ...and as OP said, all else will stop while playing this shit. I'm not as worried about beating it. I just get sucked in and have to explore every inch of the world. Hope this version has cloud save. I'm still pissed that I lost my Dark Souls 2 save ><

Last one in the series? Better not be. This is only one of a very few "new" games this decade that I genuinely look forward to. Stopping all other game play and completely focus on.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Damn straight I'll be playing this as soon as it drops.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
An awesome franchise. I've been waiting for this for long. :)

Totally pumped for this as well. I still need to finish the Bloodborne DLC though...I'm stuck on Maria.

Edit:
PSN = shinerthebock1

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
never played a dark souls game. but the atmosphere looks amazing. to bad i no longer have the patience to sit through games like this any more.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Nope!

Jon

Its OK Jon. These are big boy games. I know it's probably too hard for you. There are plenty of Tales of games out there for the people who lack gaming skills.