custom airbrushed neo

adrianjf

New Challenger
:smirk: i looked at my old style neo stick and thought, hmm i airbrush on everything else .... why not this?!!! almost done...i will post some pics soon..

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
adrianjf said:
:smirk: i looked at my old style neo stick and thought, hmm i airbrush on everything else .... why not this?!!! almost done...i will post some pics soon..

Excuse my airbrush noobness, but is it worth using an airbrush for solid color painting, or would it be the same as using a Spray Can? No designs, just solid colors.

adrianjf

New Challenger
hmmm...

well i prefer to use an airbrush, but a spray can will work. just be carefull with the paint running to thick. do a light coat first, let it dry then hit it again. clearing the paint after, with a can of clear, will give it a nice shine!... but yea , i prefer an airbrush.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
adrianjf said:
well i prefer to use an airbrush, but a spray can will work. just be carefull with the paint running to thick. do a light coat first, let it dry then hit it again. clearing the paint after, with a can of clear, will give it a nice shine!... but yea , i prefer an airbrush.

Thanks for your input.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
zapatistab said:
Excuse my airbrush noobness, but is it worth using an airbrush for solid color painting, or would it be the same as using a Spray Can? No designs, just solid colors.

For solid block colours you are better off using cans(just make sure that you use acrylics as they have a little bit of flex to them and they have better adherence to plastic)

Less mucking about and cleaning up afterwards too,you can spend as much time cleaning your airbrush as what you do actually using it.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
spray paint fucking rules.
i spray painted my phone.
DSCF1765.jpg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I used to have a KOF AES cart that was spray painted Blue...

I think I got it off Beef Jerkey....

Good game tho!