Crimson Skies now DL'able for 360 and LIVE matches

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I'll try to grab a used copy tomorrow. Fuck the $15 download charge.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Well I must have been lucky last night. Around 2AM EST I found a nice dogfighting group with 10-12 people. We never maxed at 16 but they were all really nice (No smack talkers! *gasp!*) and they were fun to play.

I told the people in the room that more will be coming since we've been mentioning the game here and I know a lot of you guys like to set up gaming nights, so this is a good chance to get more people in on it.

My friend Gerard just picked the game up tonight at EB...for a whopping 2.99! If you want to get a new copy it's 15 bucks. So screw it and pick it up for under five bucks and have a ball.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
YuckMud said:
Well I must have been lucky last night. Around 2AM EST I found a nice dogfighting group with 10-12 people. We never maxed at 16 but they were all really nice (No smack talkers! *gasp!*) and they were fun to play.

I told the people in the room that more will be coming since we've been mentioning the game here and I know a lot of you guys like to set up gaming nights, so this is a good chance to get more people in on it.

My friend Gerard just picked the game up tonight at EB...for a whopping 2.99! If you want to get a new copy it's 15 bucks. So screw it and pick it up for under five bucks and have a ball.

I know it goes for next to nothing at most EB's used, so I will be looking for one of those and a used copy of Orta since I know it's cheap too.. and it works on the 360 finally.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
i'll hopefully have a 360 sometime after the new year, so i'll dig this game outta whatever box it's in and i'll be down to play for sure.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Y'all bettah!

As much as I know Loopz and Ghost Dog are better CS pilots than me, I am still going to beat them both! Muwaaaaah! :)

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
neobuyer, what's your tag?

mine's applecrisp. yep.

i got an early christmas gift from the lady last night. a 360+halo3. i've managed to find my headset and crimson skies so i'll be ready for a match anytime...

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
neobuyer said:
Y'all bettah!

As much as I know Loopz and Ghost Dog are better CS pilots than me, I am still going to beat them both! Muwaaaaah! :)

I got your msg the other day, but I haven't had a chance to go out and grab a cheap copy of this gem. I will do so tomorrow.

PS-CoD4 owns my face.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I found a nice condition used copy at the EB for $2.99. Fuck Microsoft and their $15 download. Not sure when I will be on to play it, but it should be soon.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I got one today. Von Klaun? *Keanu Reeves voice* MOBIUS?

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Loopz said:
I got one today. Von Klaun? *Keanu Reeves voice* MOBIUS?

:lol:

I'll pop online this evening if you guys are up for it. Live is acting strange for everyone I know though, not sure if that will affect any online matches.