CPS2 boards for sale - 19XX XMvSF SFA SSF2

Spectre

Banned
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
UPDATE: Gone to eBay, check out my eBay auctions here.

Three CPS2 B boards for sale;

Street Fighter Alpha, Euro blue 950727 release
19XX, Japan green 951207 release
X-Men vs Street Fighter, USA blue 961004 release

All three boards are suicide free - no lithium battery! These boards will never die! A secret boot up menu also lets you switch the game's region (USA, Japan, Hispanic etc) meaning they can be played in any language you choose.

All offers entertained. I'm in the UK but will ship anywhere.

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have absolutely no idea what these are worth, but I've been meaning to get into CPS2 collecting, and would only consider suicide free boards.

Is there a price guide somewhere? Prices on eBay seem to be all over the map; some boards don't even sell at $20, others sell for $50, and some go for $100+.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Bishamon said:
I have absolutely no idea what these are worth, but I've been meaning to get into CPS2 collecting, and would only consider suicide free boards.

Is there a price guide somewhere? Prices on eBay seem to be all over the map; some boards don't even sell at $20, others sell for $50, and some go for $100+.

No there is no "price guide" per se. Just keep checking ebay for the games you want on cps2, and eventually you'll get an idea of what these things sell for. And you are right, the prices do seem to fluctuate a bit but always within a certain high and low range.