Couple Minimarquee scans needed...

flinkly

n00b
hey guys,

i've been looking around for some good quality scans and have run up dry on most i'm looking for. if any of you guys could scan your minimarquees for me or point me to some high dpi scans online, i'd be much appreciated.

i've been looking for the following:

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 5
Samurai Showdown 2
Bust-a-Move
Bust-a-Move again
King of Fighters '98
Zupapa

oh, and english versions. so far i haven't even found a scan of an american bust a move.

flinkly

n00b
oh, and just to let you guys in, i'm looking to reproduce these at normal size, so my biggest beef with high quality scans is to be able to read all the words easily and just plain look good. thanks.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
I have Metal Slug, and KOF '98. I also have Puzzle Bobble 2, which is the same game as Bust-A-Move Again, if you're interested. There are no mini marquees for Zupapa! and Metal Slug 5. Let me know what you want and I'll scan them for you.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
If you want mini marquees for the games that don't have them, click on my sig to go to my site. FInd the game's inserts and chop 'em up in photoshop and make your own mini marquee.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I have a US Bust-A-Move mini. It has a couple of scratches in it (probably photoshop them fairly easily.)

I also have a minty Sam Sho 2 mini.

Let me know what kind of DPI you are looking for and I will scan them.

Last edited:

flinkly

n00b
i'd edit my first post, but for some reason i can't here, but just to let you guys know, i've got the BAM and SS2 marquees already, and awesome quality too (thanks grinwing).

as for the rest, i know that MS5 and Zupapa don't have mini's, but i've seen some really creative mock-ups around and was just wondering if anyone had one. thanks again guys.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
might be what you need on my site if u hit my link i got about 45 mini marquee scans, some of what u mentioned, dont know if you got them or not though

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
there is a mini marquee thread somewhere with lots of scans ... just use the search funtion.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I'm sure someone at least tried this but...We should all rally our MMs together and make a huge zip file package out of it.
Anyone with a good scanner and some MM should join in.
I know I saw someone create a nice process for printing them for light bar use...forget who.

I know I cant at least contribute:

SS1
SS2
NAM 75
Rage Of the Dragons

maybe one more...I cant remember right now

I have a decent collection of scans from the web, but they arent as good as they should be IMO

flinkly

n00b
i have searched and looked at most of the first page of threads about minimarquees after i searched, and found alot of poor scans. no offense guys, i'm just looking for some good stuff for my project. 300 dpi at least. i've found some good scans here and there, but almost never the ones i need, and never on the same page.

It would be cool if someone would step up and host scans of MM at 300 dpi, but i think it's more of a space/cost issue than anything else.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I have the ability to host anything, but last time it skewed my companies web stats so much that I had to stop. I know we don't come close to using our allotment, but I know I would catch a lot of shit for it.

If we could get all the images together on here, or emailed to me.. I could possibly host it for a 48 hour period here and there. I could probably get permission to do it for one or two days out of a month.....that wouldn't really mess up the stats other than those 2 days.

If some people step up with some good scans we can get this moving. MMs are something every MVS owner wants basically.