Cardi B's skank ass throws useless mic at concert

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Somebody threw a drink on Cardi B at a concert and she threw her mic back, either not realizing or not caring that it would make it blatantly obvious that she's lip syncing to a pre-recorded track.

I wouldn't even bother mentioning it except it's an amusing confluence of trash events:

1) She's a shit person (drugged and robbed dudes when she was a stripper/street walker).

2) Her music is terrible (bitch can't rap to save her life).

3) Someone in her audience had the presence of mind to throw trash at her and hit the target.

4) She's so petty and gives so little of a shit about her performance that she throws her mic at the person mid-song.

5) She lip syncs so the concert keeps going while her dumbass is berating the person. Most untalented pop people lip sync so that's hardly a surprise... it's just a funny visual.

6) The press treats it like she's protecting herself from rude fans... fuck off. If a "musician" can't handle having something thrown at them, they might want to find a different career.

Anyways, then I found five dollars. This is your opportunity to tell us you don't know who she is or make jokes about her fake ass or Milli Vanilli or whatever.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I first heard of Cardi B on the Jerry Seinfeld episode of Between Two Ferns. It's unfortunate she is even more famous five years later. Man, imagine the people who like her.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Somebody threw a drink on Cardi B at a concert and she threw her mic back, either not realizing or not caring that it would make it blatantly obvious that she's lip syncing to a pre-recorded track.

I wouldn't even bother mentioning it except it's an amusing confluence of trash events:

1) She's a shit person (drugged and robbed dudes when she was a stripper/street walker).

2) Her music is terrible (bitch can't rap to save her life).

3) Someone in her audience had the presence of mind to throw trash at her and hit the target.

4) She's so petty and gives so little of a shit about her performance that she throws her mic at the person mid-song.

5) She lip syncs so the concert keeps going while her dumbass is berating the person. Most untalented pop people lip sync so that's hardly a surprise... it's just a funny visual.

6) The press treats it like she's protecting herself from rude fans... fuck off. If a "musician" can't handle having something thrown at them, they might want to find a different career.

Anyways, then I found five dollars. This is your opportunity to tell us you don't know who she is or make jokes about her fake ass or Milli Vanilli or whatever.
Oh my god what a dumb ratchet bitch

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
saw the vid on reddit and it looks like the person she hit with the mic wasn't even the person who threw the drink.

Never heard any of her "music" and I'm ok w that.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
All the modern big name female rappers have been skank ass garbage people and a real disservice to women with actual talent and something to say.

"Rapping" about your nasty pussy and dick sucking skills does not make you a musician or artist. And the fact that these bitches are packaged and marketed to young women as role models is disgusting.

I hope the person in the crowd that got hit with the mic sues the shit out of her.

On a related side note: There has been an increasing awareness that none of the popular modern rappers can perform live worth two shits and their concert attendance as been on a serious decline. Imagine that.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
All the modern big name female rappers have been skank ass garbage people and a real disservice to women with actual talent and something to say.

"Rapping" about your nasty pussy and dick sucking skills does not make you a musician or artist. And the fact that these bitches are packaged and marketed to young women as role models is disgusting.

I hope the person in the crowd that got hit with the mic sues the shit out of her.

On a related side note: There has been an increasing awareness that none of the popular modern rappers can perform live worth two shits and their concert attendance as been on a serious decline. Imagine that.
This is the precise moment when female rappers peaked:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

I mean in all fairness we had Lil' Kim in our day, but that was like one rapper.

We also had Missy, Queen Latifah, and MC Lyte.

Salt and Peppa rapped about sex but they didn't seem as nasty.

Anyway, let's listen to some 2live Crew: