Captain Spaulding Dead @ 80

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Dude killed it in House of 1000 Corpses. I remember seeing that movie in the theater when I was like 13, it was the only movie that honestly freaked me out a bit in the theater. Got bad reviews, but I always liked it. Guy nailed the role.

80 years old, had a fall sometime this month, later choked on his vomit. Don't fall when you're old, fellas.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah sad news. A bit of a legend. Three from Hell just got released as well. Loved him in House of 1000 Corpes but much more so in The Devil's Rejects (best RZombie film by a league)

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Yeah sad news. A bit of a legend. Three from Hell just got released as well. Loved him in House of 1000 Corpes but much more so in The Devil's Rejects (best RZombie film by a league)

His sex scene in TDR is fantastic.

Dude was a lot like Bill Mosely (also a Zombie favorite, of course) in that he didn't star in much but he had good supporting roles in a ton of genre stuff.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Oh fuck this sucks. I just saw him at monsterpalooza a few months back and he looked pretty bad. RIP

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
RIP to Sid. That salty old fucker randomly popped up in movies for 50 years. Lot of memorable characters but I'll always love the DVD menu for House of a 1000 Corpses. Not a great movie but that menu always made laugh.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It really sucks. He was such an awesome actor and was in an astounding number of movies. RIP Sid.