Can anyone make/find a nice Third Strike marquee?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I can't seem to find an original US Street Fighter 3 third strike marquee... anyone know of one or could make one about 27 wide by 8 inches tall?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yes, and it is terrible. That one's been on the net for a while. Really bad quality. :(

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Awesome, sammy! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'll tell you what, the guy seems nice, but jesus christ, it takes him two days to answer an email. I haven't even gotten to place my order with him yet (as what I need is specific).

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Never dealt with him. Sad to hear this as well as the guy in the other thread's experience as I need to order my NAC sideart soon... :(

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I guess he does good work, but wow.... it's just hard for me to understand since I check my email one million times a day.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, here's an update. The work he does is amazing. It looks like it came from Capcom. I did ask him to remove that god awful yellow rating square.

20110429185141.jpg

20110429185153.jpg

Clearly, this was done by hand, but quality wise, you would never know it (pics don't show the perfect image quality on these). Same with the move strips. Very impressed. I've made some high quality marquees myself, but I didn't have access to the files that he does in the size that I needed. So, if anyone needs work done, this is the guy to see.

20110429185301.jpg

Not sure why there's a red hue to my pics. Stupid cell phone camera, I guess.

Thanks to sammybean for turning me onto this guy. Never would have known about him without your help!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Nice work on the marquee. I hate it with the newer arcade games they have the rating right on the actual marquee.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Tell me about it. The one for 3rd strike is covering half of Alex's face almost. It's a real eyesore.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
very nice man, If I had a cab like that to play on I might be tempted to get back into third strike after being retired from it for like the last 4 years. I love all that elbow room, I hate fighting fat doods on woody cabs, no offence my robust gentleman friends, elbow room is important for execution is all.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
How much did that run you Spike? Iv got a revived 3s cart on the way back to me and am going to dedicate a cab to it. I figure if I order now I might get it by the time the cart gets back from hk lol.

Hoping MCS would return, but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet. So I'll give this thread a bump.

I know BIGTIME is doing art for candy cabs, but this Big Blue owner needs a fresh 3rd Strike marquee. English moveslists would be helpful too. Can anyone help?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hoping MCS would return, but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet. So I'll give this thread a bump.

I know BIGTIME is doing art for candy cabs, but this Big Blue owner needs a fresh 3rd Strike marquee. English moveslists would be helpful too. Can anyone help?

Hey stoned gamer, did you ask BIGTIME? Pretty sure he can get you that. His stuff is alot nicer than MCS' stuff too from what I've seen.