Cabinet sticker protectors?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Anyone who collects MVS runs across stickers at some point. Thing is, they are folded, and because of this the backs sort of unstick to the backing's they come with where the split is. I own candy cabinets, so for me I can just put them in there with the backings and they are fine, no harm done. Those cabinets allow for a display where I don't have to use the sticky part ever.

People who collect currency put them in protective sleeves. I was wondering if anyone has found a solution or something similar could be made to protect these. It isn't like a huge issue, but they are so cool to display that it would do no harm to have the option.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I know, but it'd be nice to actually handle the originals without getting them dirty. A simple acid free protector that costs like 2 dollars max is worth it to me. Does a site exist that produces customs of this kind of stuff? Like.. You choose the dimensions and someone doesn't have to back like 5000 pieces and price jack accordingly to make any profit?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I know, but it'd be nice to actually handle the originals without getting them dirty. A simple acid free protector that costs like 2 dollars max is worth it to me. Does a site exist that produces customs of this kind of stuff? Like.. You choose the dimensions and someone doesn't have to back like 5000 pieces and price jack accordingly to make any profit?

I take my move strips to Office Depot, have them scan it and print one for me, it's like 6 bucks. I even have them resized to my cabs instruction space.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I am not talking about making copies. I'm interested in protecting the originals. I want to handle them or display them without wear wrecking them.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
try a comic book or LP plastic sleeve