Bust-A-Move/Puzzle Bobble High Scores Thread!

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
We have this game at my store in our 2-slot cab...and employee competition has been fierce. Right now I've got the high score with 2,871,380. Anyone got better ones to offer? (Braces for some evil screen capture from BBH).

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Is the scoring system the same for all the ports of Bust-A-Move ?
My g/f has racked up some unreal scores on it for the N64 version.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can't give you an exact number but I've gotten 10,xxx,xxx I'll have to plug it in this weekend and give it a go. Basically you should be able to get a 1 million point drop almost every level (except I think 8 and 16 whatever the totally random ones are) which requires I think 16 balls dropped.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Loopz said:
We have this game at my store in our 2-slot cab...and employee competition has been fierce. Right now I've got the high score with 2,871,380. Anyone got better ones to offer? (Braces for some evil screen capture from BBH).

Heh sorry, my best score was in some tournament at MARP nearly 5 years ago, I lost the recording and can't get a screenshot of it :( but anyways, the score was 17,592,410... I think I reached Round 29, I know I came close to finishing it but couldn't quite do it. (and yes, the play is legitimate, no slowdown or pausing or anything)

Personally I don't really like the method of having to stretch out easy levels for getting possible million-plus shots... but there's no other way to score high.