Bust-A-Move Logo (vector PDF)

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Hey guys, I don't know if any of you might be interested in this or not, but I've been wanting to create a Bust-A-Move insert, and I couldn't find any high-res logos out there on the internet, so I decided to make my own. It's vector based, which means it can be scaled to any size with no quality loss.

If you guys want to use it for any projects you might be working on, please feel free to do so.

Click here to download the PDF

Here's what it looks like...

Bust-A-Move.jpg

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Cool.
What did you use? Illustrator?
I created a SHOCK BOX BUSTA-AMOVE and I scanned in the logo from the MVS art sheet. I was surprised to find that the manufactured prinit quality of the logo wasn't so great.
God stuff.
-BB

Zenimus

Yeah, I did this in Illustrator. The only reference I have for the logo is a screenshot from MacMAME. I just traced over it with the pen tool to make a vectorized version of it.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Zenimus said:
Yeah, I did this in Illustrator. The only reference I have for the logo is a screenshot from MacMAME. I just traced over it with the pen tool to make a vectorized version of it.

Illustrator that's my favorite program and the best way to trace a bitmap.

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
That's really good work. I especially like the checkerboard pattern in the back of the logo. Did you do that with a pattern, or just metric buttloads of copy and paste?

Zenimus

Lime2K said:
That's really good work. I especially like the checkerboard pattern in the back of the logo. Did you do that with a pattern, or just metric buttloads of copy and paste?

At first I tried a pattern, but it wasn't working out so well, so I wound up drawing a black line at 20% opacity and duplicating it about 100 times. When you highlight the whole thing, it looks a little insane!

Thanks for the kind words too, by the way. :)