Bruce Willis has dementia and is stepping away from acting

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Yeah it's not just Smith, whom no doubt exaggerated it just like everything else that's ever come out of his mouth. There's a lot of accounts of him being a total dick going all the way back to Moonlighting.
well I'd like to read these accounts because the article posted here makes it seem Willis was chill with Smith until he went uber autistic in the director's chair

I'm not really contesting you, just want to get the good gossip from the source :D

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
well I'd like to read these accounts because the article posted here makes it seem Willis was chill with Smith until he went uber autistic in the director's chair

I'm not really contesting you, just want to get the good gossip from the source :D
Again I'm not just talking about Kevin Smiths dumb ass. I'm sure Willis was appalled by his total lack of skill and professionalism. It's just stuff I've heard over the years in various interviews and behind the scenes/making of features. I can't exactly give you a list.

I tend to believe it though. I mean c'mon...
BRUCE_WILLIS_SECRET+AGENT+MAN-116346.jpg
We can at least agree that he is a supreme narcissist

I'm not saying he was an asshole 24/7 but the signs are there.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The family would not comment to the cause of the Aphasia. I do wonder if it was related to an injury or something else.

Surprising how people still reference and associate Bruce with Moonlighting. I recall that being a great show, but i have zero memories of the show itself.
Apparently it's not streaming anywhere, but I see they are all over on Youtube. Must not be owned by a major group.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The family would not comment to the cause of the Aphasia. I do wonder if it was related to an injury or something else.

Surprising how people still reference and associate Bruce with Moonlighting. I recall that being a great show, but i have zero memories of the show itself.
Apparently it's not streaming anywhere, but I see they are all over on Youtube. Must not be owned by a major group.
One of those "lost" shows that never saw the light of day outside of syndication, pardon the pun.

Apparently the symptoms started years ago, so either there was an injury of some kind then, or it is indeed front lobe dementia. Not a stroke, that would have been all over the news.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Surprised Razzies gave it in the first place. It's been an open secret in Hollywood for more than a year that Bruce has been deteriorating.