Bloodstained Backers $60+

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Get your E3 demo! It's a very impressive effort and the music is just incredible! There are more than a few bugs, but it's just an E3 demo :)

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Giving this a playthrough right now.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I like the controls, I love the environment of the ship at stormy sea, I like the enemy detail and animations and so forth.

I like the simple SOTN style menu interface.

I even think the soundtrack is pretty good, even though it needs a little more bass.

It feels like an early stage of an Igavania game.

Which is what I want Bloodstained to be. An Igavania game.

It doesn't have to reinvent the wheel. It just has to be more of what I love about his Castlevania games.

So far so good. Can't wait to play more of this.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Very fun and familiar with a few new mechanics. Excited to get the full version!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Just finished this up. I liked it quite a bit. I think Bloodstained is going to be just fine as long as the level design and enemies ramp up suitably as you go deeper into the game.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Great time to have JUST ran out of space in my Wii U. GOD dammit, I hate deleting stuff so fucking much...

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Great time to have JUST ran out of space in my Wii U. GOD dammit, I hate deleting stuff so fucking much...

You can't play it on WiiU so no worries, can only be played on the PC.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Yeah, the only demo available is via Steam, and only if you backed the game at $60 or more.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire

I just had that problem when installing mighty no.9. Don't tell my wife I nuked her Just Dance.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
How dare you sacrifice Just Dance for Mighty No. 9?

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
i still have yet to receive my code :( I backed over $60 as well

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
i still have yet to receive my code :( I backed over $60 as well

Did you fill out your survey?

I checked my fangamer page and it had my code at the top of the page.

I love the demo and am super hyped over this game...

Feels just right, I played it with an arcade stick (LOL) and it was great.

Im wondering if I should stick to the Wii U for my physical version, or maybe switch to ps4...

I feel like the Wii U version should be cool because of the screen on the controller for maps and the miiverse stuff...

But if all my friends are playing on ps4, I'll have no one to co-op with...

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Did you fill out your survey?

I checked my fangamer page and it had my code at the top of the page.

I love the demo and am super hyped over this game...

Feels just right, I played it with an arcade stick (LOL) and it was great.

Im wondering if I should stick to the Wii U for my physical version, or maybe switch to ps4...

I feel like the Wii U version should be cool because of the screen on the controller for maps and the miiverse stuff...

But if all my friends are playing on ps4, I'll have no one to co-op with...

I logged into the kickstarter website, and i don't see a code under my account. I believe i filled out the survey. I don't see an option to fill out a survey, so i must have done so already

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I logged into the kickstarter website, and i don't see a code under my account. I believe i filled out the survey. I don't see an option to fill out a survey, so i must have done so already

Not kickstarter...

Fangamer.com after the ks ended you got an email from them in which you picked which version of the game you wanted and where it would ship to...

If you didn't fill it out yet than no demo for you.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Not kickstarter...

Fangamer.com after the ks ended you got an email from them in which you picked which version of the game you wanted and where it would ship to...

If you didn't fill it out yet than no demo for you.

Damn, i fucked up. My kickstarted was set up to a email address that i usually don't use. So i missed the fangamer email. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

EDIT: A friend let me use his steam account. Just played through the game. I was able to get all the shards from the enemies. Really looking forward to all the cool power ups in the game. Hope they add some sound effects for Miriam soon

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Damn, i fucked up. My kickstarted was set up to a email address that i usually don't use. So i missed the fangamer email. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

EDIT: A friend let me use his steam account. Just played through the game. I was able to get all the shards from the enemies. Really looking forward to all the cool power ups in the game. Hope they add some sound effects for Miriam soon

Glad you got to check it out, I I loved it and think it's going in the right direction.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I just gave the demo a try and I really enjoyed it. I feel like we can expect that Castlevania flavor based on what I played; it looked right, felt right, sounded right, and I really like the shard system a lot. Looking forward to more!

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire

I never said I wasn't ;)

76bd860e766d36aa33eb97eae5b53831.jpg

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up...almost got lost in spam folder hell.