Big Bang Mini DS

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
This is a pretty good DS game at a low price point. ($19.99) It has been receiving some really good review scores and actually plays very well.

Below is the Gamespot review 9/10

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/b...vert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

The game looks great and the controls are excellent. You really almost have to watch a video of it to see how it works. I just picked it up and I am very impressed with it. The game can be a little challenging (one hit and you're dead) but the levels are pretty short.

If you need something for your DS and like shooters, you may want to check this out.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
This is a pretty good DS game at a low price point. ($19.99) It has been receiving some really good review scores and actually plays very well.

Below is the Gamespot review 9/10

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/b...vert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

The game looks great and the controls are excellent. You really almost have to watch a video of it to see how it works. I just picked it up and I am very impressed with it. The game can be a little challenging (one hit and you're dead) but the levels are pretty short.

If you need something for your DS and like shooters, you may want to check this out.

Wow, looks pretty interesting. Saw the game on the shelf but had no idea what is was. I may pick it up. Though between SF4 and KORG DS-10, my days are filled.:D

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Wow, looks pretty interesting. Saw the game on the shelf but had no idea what is was. I may pick it up. Though between SF4 and KORG DS-10, my days are filled.:D

Yes, SF4 is eating up a bunch of my time as well. I really want to pick up KORG DS-10 but haven't got around to it yet.

Big Bang Mini will probably be a game that drops in price as there really isn't a lot of information about it out there, except for some good reviews. For a $20 game. I am really impressed with it. The extra cover they slipped on the case was also a nice touch as well.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd

Got the Korg DS-10 it's really cool, but it's intimidating...I don't think I really know how to use all the features.

aria

Former Moderator
Picked it up today, played the first 5 levels in Hong Kong on arcade mode --its fun, I can see how this would get very, very frantic.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Got the Korg DS-10 it's really cool, but it's intimidating...I don't think I really know how to use all the features.

It has a learning curve, but after sometime, you'll pick up the controls and make songs pretty fluidly.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Picked it up today, played the first 5 levels in Hong Kong on arcade mode --its fun, I can see how this would get very, very frantic.

If you know someone with a DS, try out the mutliplayer mode. (it only takes one copy)

It is pretty limited but the way the attacks come in from the other player reminded me of Twinkle Star Sprites.

aria

Former Moderator
Now that Retro Game Challenge is done, I'm working on Big Bang Mini (which I keep wanting to call Bang Bead Mini...).

I'm on Rio, and I like the difficulty so far. I can't figure out the key to the bonus portions of the Rio levels. Luxor and New York were my favorite levels so far.

Excellent game, I like that the levels are nice, short bursts.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
I've played the demo version a while ago. It's pretty fun. I can't seem to find any copies of the game in stores however. :oh_no:

aria

Former Moderator
Beat arcade mode this afternoon --the final boss of the game is quite awesome. There were a couple of stages (and the last two stage bosses and final boss) that had me struggling for a bit --but then you figure out the solution.

If more shooters were like this, I'd be into shooters!

AFAIK, this was the best French game I've ever played.