Best Ramen / Noodle Cup

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The flame spitting hot chicken one listed above is no ho. It will kill whatever is in your guts.

Does it have a sachet of that neon red chilli oil? That shit is fucking chernobyl sludge, welcome to hell!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh sorry your highness.

Why? They don’t belong in this thread - dry noodle. They’re the cheapest (fake Ramen) you can buy. Nothing about them constitutes “best”.

What uni students eat to survive for a fortnight after they’ve blown their government allowance on cheap coke (meth) and a case of Great Northern.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I've been really trying all sorts of instant Ramen over the last 3 years. Some as a goof, but I also find it makes for a nice warm meal in the winter(now).
There's some really amazing flavours out there. All of the ones I list are on Amazon Prime, so you don't have to get expired stuff at the local asian market. Other stuff I have to get on ebay or local asian markets. I almost always have a pack of these ready to go when i feel like ramen.

No Joke. This is one is spicy. There is a less spicy version available. Korean. Firm noodles.
Dude, that one is hot beyond belief!