Best Nintendo DS Storage Devices

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Which one would be the best to run TGM on the DS? I need something that's not pricey and good for DS homebrew.
I'm using a Cyclo DS Evolution but the retail price is a bit higher than an R4. I think it's worth the extra after using my friend's R4 for a little (though I paid less than retail for mine), but the R4 would probably be fine if you wanna save a bit.

Also my friend runs the DS TGM clone on his R4 just fine.

Neogeofan12

Banned
I'm using a Cyclo DS Evolution but the retail price is a bit higher than an R4. I think it's worth the extra after using my friend's R4 for a little (though I paid less than retail for mine), but the R4 would probably be fine if you wanna save a bit.

Also my friend runs the DS TGM clone on his R4 just fine.

Where to purchase a R4 in the US?

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Good question... lots of people I know got theirs from dealextreme.com but they take a month to ship from Hong Kong.

A friend of a friend got his from www.gameyeeeah.com but I think they're out of stock.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I'll just say ONE time:

DS ONE.

If you can't find it, get a Cyclos or EDGE. R4 is past.

DSONE is the shit, if you don't mind "dirt" your hands a little - it's not straightforward like Cyclos, but the integrated moonshell and all built in funcionalities rocks the competition.

Be sure to get an EZ-flash V 3in1 with it for GBA/Browser/NeoDS love.

zombiesara

, She-sagwa
Just received my R4 in the mail (not even 2 hours ago), and am proceeding to stuff it full of games.
Can anyone suggest a horribly raunchy dating sim? :drool:

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Just received my R4 in the mail (not even 2 hours ago), and am proceeding to stuff it full of games.
Can anyone suggest a horribly raunchy dating sim? :drool:
R4 kicks ass. Had a couple in the past, and I've had experience with DSTT (DS Top Toy) as well. Both are excellent cards. As far as the raunchy dating sim goes, you might want to ask HentaiSama. :p