Besides Nanostray....

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Well, there's Bangai-O Spirits... closest thing to a space shooter for the DS outside of Nanostray 1 & 2 you will find. There's also Underwater Attack, which is a hori shooter, but the one review that even exist is pretty bad, not a good sign.

Other than that, you're left with Metal Slug 7, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, and a couple other walking shooters.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Well, there's Bangai-O Spirits... closest thing to a space shooter for the DS outside of Nanostray 1 & 2 you will find. There's also Underwater Attack, which is a hori shooter, but the one review that even exist is pretty bad, not a good sign.

Other than that, you're left with Metal Slug 7, Geometry Wars Galaxies, Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ, and a couple other walking shooters.

Ketsui Death Label?

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
It's worth it. The game is so much fun to play and the music is great.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Just in case you weren't aware, there's also a Nanostray 2.

guigui

n00b
Ketsui Death Label?

Is an absolute must have if you seek shooting on the DS. Don't be disappointed about the "boss rush only" thing, it is nearly untrue and the game is still packed with hours of fun and scoring.
I say boss rush only is nearly untrue since an "extra mode" is unlockable, which is basically a remixed stage 5 from the original Ketsui. In other word a nearly full classical stage of bullet nightmare (cant survive more than 30 seconds in there...)

J. Max

judas,
Is an absolute must have if you seek shooting on the DS. Don't be disappointed about the "boss rush only" thing, it is nearly untrue and the game is still packed with hours of fun and scoring.
I say boss rush only is nearly untrue since an "extra mode" is unlockable, which is basically a remixed stage 5 from the original Ketsui. In other word a nearly full classical stage of bullet nightmare (cant survive more than 30 seconds in there...)

+1. That game rocks.

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
If Konami was a woman, I'd marry her.

A walking shooter for the NDS that I would HIGHLY recommend is Contra 4. I have both Contra 4 and Metal Slug 7, and I would say that Contra 4 is the better choice. I love MS7 , but contra 4 has multi player capabilities, loads of unlockables (you can unlock full versions of the first Contra and Super C!), and is an overall excellent game! For the record, it still is worth your money to buy both.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
A walking shooter for the NDS that I would HIGHLY recommend is Contra 4. I have both Contra 4 and Metal Slug 7, and I would say that Contra 4 is the better choice. I love MS7 , but contra 4 has multi player capabilities, loads of unlockables (you can unlock full versions of the first Contra and Super C!), and is an overall excellent game! For the record, it still is worth your money to buy both.

I agree! Don't you live closeby to where Twilight took place?

SuperDeadite

Zero's Tailor
Ugh, I gave up on Contra 4, bullets can actually be behind the screen gap, meaning they are completely invisible for a second. The game was more annoying then it's worth. You can tell it was farmed out to a 3rd party dev.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
It's worth it. The game is so much fun to play and the music is great.

I think so too. Especially on the music.

Plus, Nanostray is like a joke in comparison.