BBH is streaming Neo-Geo games right now! (Yet again!)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol tone it down a little, I'm not as hardcore into NTM as you, I was just saying that theoretically it seems like it would be the only game that would be playable in Fightcade's ancient ass version of FBA. I love playing Super Turbo offline with people (I'm going to Northwest Majors this weekend and there will probably be a setup there), but when you play on Fightcade and Ken's fireballs go invisible because of all the frame drops... yeah.

Really I just wanna play FHD again with people on an emulator that doesn't suck shit. I had a lot of fun just messing around with it again yesterday even against the cheating input-reading CPU.
I understand now, just got exited for a sec there, lol.

FHD is so awesome, DDT4LF!!! One of my favorite fighters on the Neo, to me is right up there with FFS, I know it's a bit of a dark horse but a hell of a game. I play that a lot in fightcade with fellow member here AJmishima, he does tourneys like you, we're gonna be on PS3 tonight playing some 3rdS for a tourney he's going to, I'm just the punching bag but I can produce a decent challenge from time to time, lol. If you're interested in joining us my handle is electricgrave on PSN, I'd rather play on XBL but he only has a PS3 ATM. Are you still in XBL?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I think the only game that's really playable with that much frame droppage is Neo Turf Masters.

Not if you want some serious challenge. By the way BBH, quoting from your youtube channel:

Viewpoint is a difficult game and not one I've ever been a huge fan of...

Did you change your mind about VP? And is a double k.o. with the last boss possible? Never seen this one pulled off.

...to get more points you would need to sacrifice your remaining lives by simultaneously dying at the same time you kill the last boss (which is worth more points than any other enemy)...

Great channel, great videos!

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I'm impressed that he can play the game, read the stream chat, and talk at the same time.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
I'm impressed that he can play the game, read the stream chat, and talk at the same time.

real talk, I didn't think that like, playing and talking at the same time would be all that difficult when I first started streaming. And then I discovered that especially with things like arcade games that demand focus a lot of the time, it's not easy! And then factoring in trying to read stream chat... yeah. I think one of my biggest problems is that sometimes I don't keep up with chat very well because the chatroom on my stream tends to be a bit active at times, so I sometimes miss stuff entirely because I'm focused on the game. I could still stand to improve on this, but nobody really gets mad at me over it?

Anyway, I'm doing a big arcade stream most of the day on Saturday which should be fun times. And thanks again Adam for the charitable donation!

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
I'm doing two long streams this weekend where I'm going to attempt to 1CC over 40 arcade games. A dozen of the selections ended up being Neo-Geo games too, haha.

I'm planning on starting it tomorrow around Noon Pacific time. You can see the schedule here if there's any games that interest you:

http://bbh.marpirc.net/1ccbbh/

I obviously don't plan on being successful in every game, but I see it as a nice opportunity to show off a little and talk about a bunch of arcade games I enjoy. Should be fun!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If I've got time I'll check it out!