Attn: le geek/NeoCverA! I'm looking for a few Full Frontals!

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
I have finally decided that I like the look of the full frontal inserts so much that I am going to sacrifice the uniformity of the classic style in my collection and use full frontals at least for the major series. I feel there is a perfect set for the Metal Slug series and the KOF series between works by le geek and NeoCverA.

I would love to see a full set for the Fatal Fury series and the Samurai Shodown series though. There is no full frontal for Fatal Fury (1) or Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. The rest of the series is done and looks great.

Technically, there is a full set of full frontals for the Samurai Shodown series, but I feel the one for SS5 Special is lacking. I mean no offense to you, NeoCverA, as your inserts are many of my favorites. Looking at the one for SS5 Special though, it seems that the front does not blend into the spine like all your other full frontals. In that one the spine looks isolated.

Anyway, here's what I am looking for for these three "missing full frontals":
Fatal Fury – I really like the look of Michael Yagami's insert shown here:
fatalfuryMY.jpg

It has that cheesey front image which I love. I would like to see that used in a full frontal style. I do like the other image though with the three eye shots of the fighters. I would be very happy with a full frontal using either of these images.

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special – As far as I can tell, there is only one image used for this game. I think it is fine and would make a nice full frontal. It can be seen here in this classic style insert:
realboutfatalfuryspecial.jpg

Samurai Shodown 5 Special – I think NeoCverA's insert looks fantastic except for the blending into the spine. I think if the front image carried over to the spine it would work nicely, or at least blend it more rather than having a straight "chop." Here is a pic of the existing one:
samuraishodown5specialNC.jpg

So I would be very grateful to anyone who could complete these series. I invite everyone, especially NeoCverA and le geek, who have already shown much aptitude in creating inserts in the full frontal style.

I have made quite a few inserts myself, but they are nothing I would call fantastic. I make mine out of necessity when games simply do not have any insert, but mine are usually boring and certainly not beautiful. I will gladly reward the efforts of anyone who can do these with free games, money, or anything else we can work out. Thanks, and hopefully we get some great creations.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Didn't have the exact same art as original, but I put this together today.

RBSxcopy.jpg

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Well, I just started working on the Fatal Fury one and this is what I came up with:

fatalfury.jpg

Not as nice as NeoCverA's full frontals, but I think it will fit the bill.