Arcade honorable death

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Is that Jason? He has a game room in Antioch. I've bought and sold with him locally. DreamTR is his username on this and other forums if that's him. I didn't know he had anything in Ashland City

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Is that Jason? He has a game room in Antioch. I've bought and sold with him locally. DreamTR is his username on this and other forums if that's him. I didn't know he had anything in Ashland City

Total noob to area, where is Ashland?

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Total noob to area, where is Ashland?

Ashland City is about 45 min north of Nashville towards Clarksville and Kentucky.

Antioch is just 15 min from here. Jason has an arcade place there with pinball machines too. He sometimes has homecarts for sale.

There is also a new arcade here in the boro in the Cason Ln area.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Ashland City is about 45 min north of Nashville towards Clarksville and Kentucky.

Antioch is just 15 min from here. Jason has an arcade place there with pinball machines too. He sometimes has homecarts for sale.

There is also a new arcade here in the boro in the Cason Ln area.

I know where Cason Ln is, I go to the Pizza Inn there some times.

CheapNeoGeo

Kula's Can,
Is his arcade in Antioch any good? I have been meaning to get up there and check it out, but have not been able too.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Is his arcade in Antioch any good? I have been meaning to get up there and check it out, but have not been able too.

It was in Hickory Hollow Mall. That mall was the place to be in the 70's-90's. It eventually became a bad part of town and real shady. I think the mall is shutdown now. He had moved all his stuff down to Huntsville, and then last I heard he had another shop in Antioch, but it's mostly pinball machines. I haven't been to his new place if it's even still there. Seems like someone said there were more arcades in there now.

CheapNeoGeo

Kula's Can,
It was in Hickory Hollow Mall. That mall was the place to be in the 70's-90's. It eventually became a bad part of town and real shady. I think the mall is shutdown now. He had moved all his stuff down to Huntsville, and then last I heard he had another shop in Antioch, but it's mostly pinball machines. I haven't been to his new place if it's even still there. Seems like someone said there were more arcades in there now.
I went to his place in Huntsville when he first opened it. He had a nice assortment of games, but at the time I was unable to stay and play because I was just there dropping off a few games I had sold him. I have not been back since and from what I heard the mall that it's in (Madison Square Mall) has gone down hill, but as fare as I know it will take is still there.