Arcade / Game room / Collection March 2020

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Here's a little video to share my current arcade/gaming setup at home.

Hope you enjoy it.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Beautiful pieces of candy you have there! Awesome collection, too!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Looks cool bro. You have some nice cabs.

Beautiful pieces of candy you have there! Awesome collection, too!

Thanks. ;)

Still can make room for a 6th. I'd really like to find a perfect working MS2930 / 2931 so that I could have another tate setup cabinet. That way I could go for JVS + Jamma for vertical games.

With a little games reduction, you end up enjoying more what you have. I'm having a blast with the way things are right now.

Looking for a few heavy hitters still (namely jamma and AES).

@Yagamikun : If I had the same room size as yours, I'd fit a freaking Sega Rally 2 and a Daytona USA! :buttrock:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Great collection and awesome NNC my friend!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Great collection and awesome NNC my friend!

They're all chop'ed Naomis.

Except the Naomi (system) setup which has an original Sanwa 29e31s, all the other monitors are 15Khz.
So,

1 - Sanwa 29e31s - 31Khz
1 - Intervideo 8200 - 15Khz / 24Khz/ 31Khz -> although tri-freq, this one is a Neo Geo only. Love the thick scanlines.
3 - Nanao MS9 - 15Khz / 24Khz

I still have in backup, 1 Nanao MS9, 1 Sanwa PM1745.

And I have in storage, another minty-burn-free fresh Toshiba tube (from a MS2932), which is awaiting for an MS2930/2931.

Last edited:

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Thanks. ;)

Still can make room for a 6th. I'd really like to find a perfect working MS2930 / 2931 so that I could have another tate setup cabinet. That way I could go for JVS + Jamma for vertical games.

With a little games reduction, you end up enjoying more what you have. I'm having a blast with the way things are right now.

Looking for a few heavy hitters still (namely jamma and AES).

@Yagamikun : If I had the same room size as yours, I'd fit a freaking Sega Rally 2 and a Daytona USA! :buttrock:

Man, I wish I could! My basement doesn't have an egress, so I could maybe get a single seat racing cab down there. One day I'll have a Scud Racer cab...one day...

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nice man very nice, thanks for sharing. Love all you got it setup.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
all so clean and tidy, nice !
I like the way you stored your CPS2-B-Boards. I always had the problems with putting them in the shelf. Arranging them upside down is a good idea !

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
that megadrive and sega master system collection. such a beautiful and organized game room. super kick ass!

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Very nice collection! I like how you separate your mega drive collection from the early releases ( black boxes) to the later releases (blue boxes). I do the same thing as I think it looks better then all games alphabetical.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Atro, that is FUCKING sweet. Love how organized it is, and diggin' VF4. I LOVE VF4!!!