Apparently Lizzo is a terrible human being.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
wtf does that mean?

Edit, that banana shit is fucking nuts... Going to Amsterdam to a sex show and having those chicks eat bananas out of the sex workers (trying to be classy here) vaginas? Holy shit!
What I wonder is how do they get the banana in there intact? Or do they put them in there with the peel on it? Then open it and take a bite? What a hassle.
Do you think the sexworkers go to the supermarket in the morning to get the best bananas for the job?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
What I wonder is how do they get the banana in there intact? Or do they put them in there with the peel on it? Then open it and take a bite? What a hassle.
Do you think the sexworkers go to the supermarket in the morning to get the best bananas for the job?
Ask your mum.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Impossible for Lizzo to be a bad human. We all know she's an underground reptilian alien.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Impossible for Lizzo to be a bad human. We all know she's an underground reptilian alien.
Interesting, source is it Erich von Däniken or David Icke, either way I wouldnt mind de-shedding lizzo, we have to find out the truth.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I get my pop culture references from sports media and the occasional interaction with zoomers. My niece tried to explain the Grimace shake meme to me a couple of months ago and I said "you mean like The Stuff?" and she stared at me like I had two heads before returning to her phone for the next several hours.

Something something "get off my lawn"...
Your response should have instead been
giphy.gif

Same end result and a lot less effort.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Funny enough, my friends went to Amsterdam this year and went to a sex show where they fed an expunged banana to the audience.
I didn't make the connection with Lizzo's tweet until the allegations.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Funny enough, my friends went to Amsterdam this year and went to a sex show where they fed an expunged banana to the audience.
I didn't make the connection with Lizzo's tweet until the allegations.
Do you think two of these performers could play catch with a banana? If it were a frozen banana, could someone get hurt by the projectile? Is this how they killed Kennedy? The magic ice banana?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Do you think two of these performers could play catch with a banana? If it were a frozen banana, could someone get hurt by the projectile? Is this how they killed Kennedy? The magic ice banana?
Step 1: find the tightest asshole you know
Step 2: forcibly insert frozen banana into this asshole, restraints may be necessary.
Step 3: aim at target
Step 4: release restraints and apply whip

Lee harvey was the best asshole the CIA had and the job got done.