AOF 1 Quickest Defeat??

ChrisB

Another Striker
Just been playing some AOF1 on the AES, just defeated king in 6 seconds on normal difficult with Robert.
Anyone done a stupidly quick win against the cpu

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i usually get my ass kicked in six seconds playing art of fighting 1. art of fighting 3 is the only game in the franchise i find playable.

ChrisB

Another Striker
Yes I know what you mean was playing it a lot last night and couldn't defeat the main boss on normal difficulty. Its a very clunky game but still find it kinda fun. Aof 3 I've never been able to acquire at a reasonable price on either formats

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Its a very clunky game but still find it kinda fun.

It's extremely fun! It's busted in 2 player, but it's fun to run through it in single player, I still do it all the time.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
VS Lee:
Jumped to me --> did a kick with C button (stunned), haoshokoken --> dead.
2 hits.... lol

ChrisB

Another Striker
It's extremely fun! It's busted in 2 player, but it's fun to run through it in single player, I still do it all the time.
Yeah can imagine in 2p it has its major flaws but yeah its kinda fun in 1p in an addictive way

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Check out some of the youtube vids on AOF and AOF2, there's some serious spamming technics there that will leave you spinning. Maybe you're unto something there, don't let it go!

Edit: I mentioned in another thread that Fafal Fury and AOF are both aimed at the single player experience more than anything. I think the AOF series followed suit with this philosophy...not saying AOF2 and 3 aren't fun VS games, they are good but the intricacies of AOF2 are so that it needs dedication, just like AOF1 does.

Last edited: