Any way to access test menu on the MVSX?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Just got one of these and I’m trying to change the region and blood options and I don’t see a way to access the test menu. Is there a way?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Just got one of these and I’m trying to change the region and blood options and I don’t see a way to access the test menu. Is there a way?

Hey whats up. Assuming you’re using a stock mvsx unit, the option for blood is handled per game and can be adjusted after you have selected a title. For example, once you have selected Metal Slug to play from the main menu, hit the “options/back” button on the control panel and you will see a “violence” option that can be toggled on or off, but only certain games have this option.

Regarding language, unfortunately the language option from the main menu doesn’t act as a universal language toggle for the games on the unit. You’ll have to rely on changing the game language in the home version options for the games that offer it (select “aes” under the “game mode” section of the settings menu from the main game selection screen).

Last edited: