Any reason to own a Xbox 360 if i already have a PS3???

eclypse

Banned
Hey guys, i've owned both the Xbox 360 and PS3 for years and sold off my Xbox 360 to my parents about a year and a half ago.. never really gamed too much to warrent owning a system anymore and the only thing i played on the xbox was live games and on the PS3 was dvd/blu-ray. Now i'm setting up my gaming room and itching to own a 360 once again but cant seem to justify it in my head as i own the PS3 already and any game for the 360 i can play on the ps3.. now i know that online gaming on the 360 is way better and live is also nice. Just need something to warrent the purchase and to also convince my wife that i NEED it. hehe So some ideas of why its a must to own both please..

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
as a ps3 only user I really only feel left out in shmups :(my ps2/saturn do me well in that area but I regret missing the new cave stuff and the odd xbox exclusive arcade title (pacman CE :()so sooner or later I gotta get me a 360.

As far as new school gaming ps3 has a answer for everything 360 has now days IMO.

EDIT: oh yeah I regret missing out on bayonetta too... not too interested in trying it on my ps3 with all theese "it seems like a totally different game" comments when comparing the two.