Any of you silly fucks playing BF1943?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm just not a flight-sim guy really unless it's really arcade oriented. I liked stuff like Crimson Skies on the Xbox and all the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron games (On N64 and GCN.)

ODST is almost here anyway, which will undoubtedly consume a great deal of my time.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
All this talk of 1943 makes me want to play some tonight.

Hit me up, my gamertag is DewmanSNK.
I will be playing around ~ 6pm PST .

Let see how many NG people we can get playing!

:)

I've played with NeoGeeO and voltronbadass. It'd be great to get a NG squad together. Been playing this game several nights a week, my gamertag is
loegan43. :loco: Anyone playing tonight, I'll be on about 8pm PST.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Bump.

I have this one both PS3 and 360. Anyone up for some games this weekend?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Bump.

Been playing this like a mad man. Even after all this time, it's still my online FPS of choice. Sunk in about 10 more hours this week. Though it would be much more fun with a squad of NG.com crew.

I've got it for both PSN and XBLA. I'll be on tonight and throughout the week.

XBL GT: Jedah Dohma
PSN ID: JedahDoma

BTW: Anyone notice the XBLA version of 1943 hardley works anymore? I try to get into a quick match, but it just keeps cycling through and then an error pops up. The PSN on the other hand works like a champ. WTF?

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
ive played it latley on xbla and had no probs findin a game.

gt-sotv

NotoriousReignz

Morden's Lackey
I'm still playing here and there on xbla, works perfectly for me. I need to get the 100 matches achievement and I'm done.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I'm somewhat surprised and dismayed that EA/Dice has chosen not to update this game with any new content. They've said there won't be any more maps. I have no idea why, the game was a huge success, and I would definitely buy new maps for it.

As it is, I've gotten a little bored with the stock maps, and I've moved on to Bad Company 2.

SIXPACK

Armored Scrum Object
Stabing snipers and campers is becoming my favourite thing to do in BC2! I´ve got more than 300 so far!
Also been playing 1943 but mostly with the planes! It´s a shame there´s no new maps for this game.