Any Emulators work on PSP 2.80?

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I just updated to try out the shitty marvel ultimate alliance. Anyway, I think i've played all there is to play for this thing (all the import anime based fighters, too)...so I want to either get sone SNES or Neo Geo games. Do I have to downgrade still? Or have they found ways around that by now?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
NeoEsZ said:
I just updated to try out the shitty marvel ultimate alliance. Anyway, I think i've played all there is to play for this thing (all the import anime based fighters, too)...so I want to either get sone SNES or Neo Geo games. Do I have to downgrade still? Or have they found ways around that by now?

Get the fuck out.

GET THE FUCK OUT!

GO!

You god damned son of a whore.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
There is no downgrader for 2.8

You screwed yourself by upgrading. Just wait it out until someone cracks it.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
NeoEsZ said:

Ultimate Alliance works on a fw 1.5 just so you know, too bad you updated. Now you can't play MVS games and CPS2 games silly.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
yeah i know.

im just buying a gp2x.

suckers.

that thing is fucking amazing.

my friend brought it over and played MOTW on my TV. he hooked his handheld right up to my tv and played it right infront of me