Any advice on Fedex claims?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
So I recently got a Fedex package 'delivered' on Wednesday. No sight of it yet and I finally called their support today. It was for a Blast City link versus kit. As part of the claim they ask for evidence of the value etc. Are there any places online that actually have these for sale as proof of value? Any one else ever deal with this process and have any advice on how to hopefully get reimbursed somewhat? :very_ang:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
So I recently got a Fedex package 'delivered' on Wednesday. No sight of it yet and I finally called their support today. It was for a Blast City link versus kit. As part of the claim they ask for evidence of the value etc. Are there any places online that actually have these for sale as proof of value? Any one else ever deal with this process and have any advice on how to hopefully get reimbursed somewhat? :very_ang:

Can you not just show proof of your purchase??

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Can you not just show proof of your purchase??

Didn't know if that would be sufficient - however this story is happy end. They brought it by today. Delivered Wednesday my ass.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Im glad it was delivered. I would imagine dealing with any claims would take forever.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I sent my TurboExpress to Utah for repair via UPS ground. They said it would be like 12$. I stupidly didn't check the receipt and they charged me for something that someone else overnighted to California (like $102).

I didn't even catch it until the dude I sent it to checked the tracking number and saw it was in California. UPS refunded my money and didn't charge me for what I actually did send so it all worked out. But it was pretty shocking when I actually looked closely at the receipt.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
I sent my TurboExpress to Utah for repair via UPS ground. They said it would be like 12$. I stupidly didn't check the receipt and they charged me for something that someone else overnighted to California (like $102).

I didn't even catch it until the dude I sent it to checked the tracking number and saw it was in California. UPS refunded my money and didn't charge me for what I actually did send so it all worked out. But it was pretty shocking when I actually looked closely at the receipt.

Damn, that would be a hell of an upsetting day when you looked at your statement. It's nice that they ironed it out for you at least.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Today I learned that FedEx intentionally holds packages that aren't "scheduled" for delivery.

Fuck, I thought USPS was bad!