Analogue CMVS controller port mapping

I recently bought the Analogue CMVS, but to my surprise the controller port 2 is wired as port 1 and vice versa. This means my controller has to be plugged in port 2 constantly.

I contacted them and said this is how they always wire their systems. Can somebody here confirm that this is really the case? I feel like they messed up and trying to ignore their fault.

Thank you

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I recently bought the Analogue CMVS, but to my surprise the controller port 2 is wired as port 1 and vice versa. This means my controller has to be plugged in port 2 constantly.

I contacted them and said this is how they always wire their systems. Can somebody here confirm that this is really the case? I feel like they messed up and trying to ignore their fault.

Thank you

lol, really? No, they do not wire them like that.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member

Thank you

That's whack. Mine isn't wired like that.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Weird, sounds like someone just swapped the controller ports. If you don't care about your warranty sticker, you should be able to just unscrew them and swap them.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
That makes absolutely no sense. Does it bother you enough to send it back? I would imagine the thing still works as long as you remember to put the controllers in wrong ports lol :)

That makes absolutely no sense. Does it bother you enough to send it back? I would imagine the thing still works as long as you remember to put the controllers in wrong ports lol :)
Yes i will definitely do that, if they ever respond to my mail that is.

Which is a serious problem there, i have been going back and forth with them in the past about delayed delivery. Had to follow up multiple times and they just don't respond.

Really worst customer service i've ever experienced.

Is it also true the "NEO" layout for the controllers was $125 more than the usual controller?

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

Yes i will definitely do that, if they ever respond to my mail that is.

Which is a serious problem there, i have been going back and forth with them in the past about delayed delivery. Had to follow up multiple times and they just don't respond.

Really worst customer service i've ever experienced.

Is it also true the "NEO" layout for the controllers was $125 more than the usual controller?

lol, what?

You clowning right?