Amazon neo findings

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I love the customer reviews. :) No way that thing is worth $900. You could buy an Omega and multicart for way less.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
There's only 10 left in stock! Everybody hurry in and get one!

LOL

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Amazon is crazy when it comes to prices. They still sell original XBOX games for $59.99 and higher!

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Why putting neogeo logo on a thing with 6 buttons? and an emulator inside?

trenton_net

Kuroko's Training Dummy
These game boxes are garbage. It's just a shell of a joystick with a Game Elf 621-in-1 pre-installed. Game performance will be mediocre at best. Game Elf, Pandora, etc all have emulation problems, as well as annoying 'filters' on games which make it terrible to use.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Amazon is crazy when it comes to prices. They still sell original XBOX games for $59.99 and higher!

It's not Amazon direct that is selling them at those prices. Its sellers on Amazon selling at those prices. Most older stuff your better off going on ebay because the prices are usually higher on Amazon. For New stuff Amazon direct usually beats out anyone in price.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
RAZO - Will do. I am looking to beef up my original XBOX collection now.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
RAZO - Will do. I am looking to beef up my original XBOX collection now.

Ebay is your best bet bro. You could find xbox game lots on the cheap. I wish I would have known. I sold off most of my xbox games, about 30-40 games a few weeks ago.

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
The price point is absolutely absurd. It would be cool if you could just buy the shell and DIY your own system in it.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
These game boxes are garbage. It's just a shell of a joystick with a Game Elf 621-in-1 pre-installed. Game performance will be mediocre at best.

Oh goodness.... if it's a Game Elf then mediocre is a vast understatement. Those are among the most underpowered boards available and do well to emulate early 80's arcade games. NG and CPS emulation on those is hands down worse than pretty much any other platform that has an emulator for those systems.

The only practical use for a Game Elf is to shove in a vertical cabinet for early 80's single screen titles.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Id bet they would sell better at 100 with no elf, 4 buttons, and a couple of db 15s coming out of it.