Alien Hominid GBA

I appreciated Alien Hominid for its technical attributes of being a very well-designed platformer. However I really didn't like the game; too cute and non-serious.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
you know.
that was what i was thinking.
i got it on the gc, and was like.
this is okay, but not nearly as fun as metal slug.

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
rarehero said:
you know.
that was what i was thinking.
i got it on the gc, and was like.
this is okay, but not nearly as fun as metal slug.

Well, hell no it's not. Few things are. But Alien Hominid's better than the pokemon and shit I see some puerile Mofo's on this site getting excited about.

Also, with all the hype about Gunstar Heroes, there's no interest in run and gun?

And yes, the prospect of Metal Slugs on the GBA is really sweet, but, this is about Alien Hominid GBA. Nobody likes it now?

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Tsubaki said:
Well, hell no it's not. Few things are. But Alien Hominid's better than the pokemon and shit I see some puerile Mofo's on this site getting excited about.

Also, with all the hype about Gunstar Heroes, there's no interest in run and gun?

And yes, the prospect of Metal Slugs on the GBA is really sweet, but, this is about Alien Hominid GBA. Nobody likes it now?

I doubt Alien Hominid (which looks quite bad to me) is more fun or better than the GBA Pokemon games.

Long live crappy flash games.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Tsubaki said:

well. don't have a cow.
i actually had more fun mousing over the flash site navigation then the actual game.
thanks for the link.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I liked the one on PS2 alright. I'll give the GBA one a chance.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
i have it on my xbox it pretty fun, ill give the gba ver a try lol when the rom comes out :chimp: