Age old Question- How can Mai Stand up

Thereverend

Banned
Yes I do ask this seriously

How can she be so graceful those those things bouncing

Even the DOA girls have support Mai just has em Flapping in the wind.

So how does Mai stand up or at the least Not have back pain

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I think that she rolls over tit to the ground, and then bounches off her own tits to raise herself up of the ground. I'll draw a diagram later.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
snesaes said:
An object that is in motion, stays in motion my friend.

The Law Of Inertia

"Any object in motion shall remain in motion untill a net force acts upon it"

it290

Not so MEGA, eh?
Well, if you pay attention, her stance is slightly hunched over when she fights. How her squirrel dive attack works I have no idea, though; it doesn't seem like hitting the opponent with a soft, pillow-like object would be very effective at all.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Oddly enough, no matter how she seems portrayed, she's actually quite a strong Ninja. If her attitude were different, she'd be an efficient cold-hearted killer. But alas, that's not to be. It's a given since she wields ninja magic casually, and without even the need to build Ki much to do it. That's impressive, even in Naruto world. (And yes, we are talking only Anime-style ninjas) It seems the whole Shiranui clan makes sure they pick people who lack the ability to act like cold emotion-hiding ninjas. Andy probably the most serious, in the pack. None being the type that could simply take an assassination contract and do it, like Ayane. What's interesting, is that the clan tends to be total naturals (Like in D&D with Sorcerors, which can lob spells around with casual flair. No big discipline to learn, they just can do it.)
:)

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
striderpunk said:
The Law Of Inertia

"Any object in motion shall remain in motion untill a net force acts upon it"

So basically, if one of her boobs hits the other, she falls!

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
If you look at the official stats, Mai doesn't even have the biggest boobs; Shermie lays claim to the biggest bust size in the KOF universe.

Thereverend

Banned
bokmeow said:
If you look at the official stats, Mai doesn't even have the biggest boobs; Shermie lays claim to the biggest bust size in the KOF universe.

Shermie has enough sense to oh I don't know WEAR A FREAKIN BRA

Remember the Mai Nipple slip in kof 2000?

snesaes

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Thereverend said:
Shermie has enough sense to oh I don't know WEAR A FREAKIN BRA

Remember the Mai Nipple slip in kof 2000?

I actually have not seen that. When does that happen? I do remember the KOF 94 King shirt rip color pallete glitch. :drool:

Thereverend

Banned
Yeesh I'm posting too much anyway.........

there was a thread on it here awhile ago on the nipple slip

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
i find when i try to kiss a Girl with big watermelons i cant because they are to big and block me from getting near hear mouth

Ps its probably just me!!!!!!! and Mai rules