Achievement Whores:Come in!

j_heiger

Crossed Swords Squire
I generally only play with my friends online .... so i guess they call me James

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Everyone just calls me half of my name, be it 'Heartless' or 'Ninny'.

For some reason everyone just calls me Ball Licker.

Want an add-on with easy achievements, pick up the new Force Unleashed Tatooine Mission Pack. It's a really nice mission, really fun to play through, but it's short as hell (took me maybe an hour, max), and unlike on the first add-on, you can unlock all the achievements on any difficulty (I played on normal, whatever that's called), so it's real easy to get them in one playthrough (I at least played though the first one several times since several achievements were tied to difficulties and at least one other one was pretty challenging).

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
"Punch a horse in the face, killing it"

100 points, Darkest of Days. Best achievement on my whole profile, easy.

j_heiger

Crossed Swords Squire
Having good luck racking up some points with Raiden 4. I think that 1000/1000 is out of the question but i got to the 500 range pretty quickly. Plus its a fun game so thats nice.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
Playing new games for the sake of getting achievements is retarded. (Avatar anyone?) Playing games you already wanted in new and different ways for the sake of achievements is really the point, imho.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
"Punch a horse in the face, killing it"

100 points, Darkest of Days. Best achievement on my whole profile, easy.

They could have easily fit a nice little Blazing Saddles reference here. Chalk it up to developer laziness I guess.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Playing new games for the sake of getting achievements is retarded. (Avatar anyone?) Playing games you already wanted in new and different ways for the sake of achievements is really the point, imho.

Not really.

It's a virtual dick measuring contest, all that matters is the number. :tickled:

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Not really.

It's a virtual dick measuring contest, all that matters is the number. :tickled:

Yeah, and Magician's e-penis is dragging on the floor. :(

I'm two achievements away from completing NFS Undercover, then I trade that game in for some store credit towards Forza 3.

j_heiger

Crossed Swords Squire
Just hit 10,000 gamerscore. Got it by getting the last cake in Splosion Man. Now its time to start actually playing Arkum Asylum.....

I just hit 14,000 the other day. Got an achievement through co-op story line can't remember which one tho.

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
im at a fucken fresh ass 60,000 GS playing NBA2K10 which is glitched like a motherfucker. time to quit whoring...:(

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
All about the completion %

Chikyuu Boueigun 3 / Earth Defense Force 2017

Complete, finally. It is quite time-consuming to finish Inferno difficulty on solo, LOL.

Many hours were spent farming for weapons & armor. C70 was really effective on the later stages. The spiders are hella gay.

My final stats:
Stamina 7630
Weapons Found 171
Missions Complete 100.00%
Play Time 65h00m00s

Online 2 player would have been great, but I still loved playing this game regardless.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
I hear that Forza 3 hands out ten or so achievements in the first hour of play, according to someone on another forum I frequent who got his hands on the game early.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I'm at 14K+ or so but I haven't actively sought Achievements outside of Brutal Legend and the Halo games. That might change though :smirk:

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
after 5 long years, i finally hit my goal at 100,000 GS. No more achievement whoring for a while..back to the basics