99 Tier List

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
Does anyone gotta Tier List for 99 including characters, strikers and extra strikers

breal

Hardened Shock Trooper
Why are you always looking for a tier list, damn just play the game and learn the characters. Every thread you make is either a poll or something about a tier list, and besides real gamers pick characters that they're interested in and learn them regardless of how high or low they are on a tier list.

Despair

Crazed MVS Addict
It's just a simple question u donkey raping shit eater!

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Despair said:
It's just a simple question u donkey raping shit eater!
Why don't you come up with something halfway original instead of quoting a syndicated cable show?

Anyway, KOF99 is five years old; tier list info is going to be harder to find than the info for, say, KOF2001 or KOF2002. Why don't you just do some actual legwork and Google the information? That would be the easiest way, and you wouldn't waste time spamming up forums with pointless/worthless threads like this one. My two cents.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
breal said:
Why are you always looking for a tier list, damn just play the game and learn the characters. Every thread you make is either a poll or something about a tier list, and besides real gamers pick characters that they're interested in and learn them regardless of how high or low they are on a tier list.
What's so bad about wanting to know the tiers in a game? Tiers are a large part of competitive gaming and are necessary to know.

I don't know if there's a definitive list for 99, but most anyone that can spam fireball supers in Counter mode is top. Bao is a god.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Despair said:
Does anyone gotta Tier List for 99 including characters, strikers and extra strikers

That means your playing DC version right, with the extra strikers? The best extra striker (and striker IMO) was Vanessa I think, because she comes out fast, and has a multi hit move that you can easily get ready to combo them out of. It's been awhile since i've played it, but yeah I think so.

I think Terry, Benimaru and K' are top tier, but I haven't played for awhile.

Tiers are how the characters match up. Like low tier are the worst (for whatever reasons), while medium tier is okay, and top tier is the best. (some people have other stuff, but thats just the basic idea). So like a top tier would easily beat a low tier if both players were the same skill level.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
tiers also base how easy the character is to use

take Guilty gear for example

Sol is top tier cause hes a cheap douche anyone can use

May is bottom tier since it takes talent to use her