9 Sega Genesis/imports & 4 Super Famicom games and Misc items!

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I have the following Sega, Nintendo games and misc items for sale. All the games are in decent condition and some have been rentals. Some of the Sega Mega Drive cases have sunfade on the insert. They all work perfectly! If need of a close up picture of any picticular game just ask.

Sega Mega Drive Games
Strider (Cart and case) $7
Rastan Saga II (Cart and case) $5
Super Kick Off (Cart and case) - It looks like a SG game but says SMD $4
Majohng (Cart only) $4
Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition (Cart only and for some reason this cart will not work with the converter on a US system) $4

Sega Genesis Games
Shadow Blasters (Case, photocopied intructions and cart) $5
Gunstar Heroes (Cart only and in near mint/mint condition) $30

Sega CD Games
Final Fight (Case and CD) $5
Power Monger (CD only) $3

Super Famicom Games - Parts of Bombuzal and SMW have been melted to fit in a US SNES without converter.
Legend of Success Joe (Box, instructions and cart) $10
Super Baseball 2020 (Cart only) $4
Bombuzal (Cart only)) $4
Super Mario World (Cart only) $4

Playstation 2
Fantavision (New Sealed) $10

Nintendo Gamecube
New Nintendo Gamecube S-Video/AV cable in box $5

2 DVD movies
Hellraiser: Inferno $7
Hellraiser: Bloodline $7

If anybody is interested in comic books just let me know. I have some for sale. About 10 comics or so.

My Payment options are as follows Paypal (plus 3% fee) and Money Order's ONLY. Funds in US dollars. I will ship Worldwide. The World must pay by Paypal only. The United States and Canada has 2 options (Paypal or Money order). If paid by Money Order from the United States it must be a PINK International Money Order. Ill find out shipping costs for the buyer as I dont know what it costs to ship any of this stuff. References are in my sig. Any questions or concerns just PM me! I will ship once payment is recieved. Thanks!

misc.jpg

Last edited: