Eurovision 2024

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Here we go again.

It’s always forced, awkward, cheesy and shite… but I love it all the same.

Anyone watching the 2nd Semi tonight, or the final at the weekend?

Ireland’s entry this year is based.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
My kids are always singing the Dutch entry. Hope the guy wins, don’t know how long ago a guy won with a Dutch song

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
My kids are always singing the Dutch entry. Hope the guy wins, don’t know how long ago a guy won with a Dutch song
There's something unsavoury about the term 'Dutch entry'

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Don't worry, we will.

There's this, and the special sympathy thing during ESC. Hopeless case.
make him trans and put him in an ukrainian colored wheelchair
bingo bango bongo win for ze deutsche caliphat

Wow. Germany really peaked in 2021. @Dr Shroom you could learn a thing or two from this song.

but hate is what drives me

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
make him trans and put him in an ukrainian colored wheelchair
bingo bango bongo win for ze deutsche caliphat
Funny, in pro-Ukrainian circles Germany is accused of not doing enough. To little too late. Only act when their hand is forced. they even have a term for it Sholzing. Fm6eGkIXkAA7BKx.jpeg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Funny, in pro-Ukrainian circles Germany is accused of not doing enough. To little too late. Only act when their hand is forced. they even have a term for it Sholzing. View attachment 74071
look man, i can understand you're still mad about the wehrmacht raping your grandma back in the day, but its time to get over it.

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

I’m not going to say anything about this one in case Windows 95 man is also a forum member

Last edited:

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

Drama, this guy (who was possibly favourite to win) has been disqualified for ‘making threats’ in the green room.

Other countries like Ireland, Greece and Switzerland have missed the ‘flag‘ ceremony. Sounds like it might be to do with Israel in the competition.

Last edited:

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
look man, i can understand you're still mad about the wehrmacht raping your grandma back in the day, but its time to get over it.
My guy, I know your grandma ate soviet sausage like a champ. But that doesn't mean they all did. The Wehrmacht behaved pretty gallantry here unless, of course, you were Jewish.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol you're so butthurt about germany, everytime the topic comes up you're there to bitch and moan. not my problem belgium isn't a real country.

go touch grass, fatty.

Moob Butter

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
IMG_8476.jpeg

I found a book today and on the front cover you can see Dr Shroom’s home PC setup.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Eurovision don’t be include Israel ? Something in the news about some protest ,
back stage drama and a Jewish guy got kicked out .

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
neither israel nor the ukraine won? the system is rigged.

Last edited:
  • keke
Reactions: wyo

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
lol you're so butthurt about germany, everytime the topic comes up you're there to bitch and moan. not my problem belgium isn't a real country.

go touch grass, fatty.
Lol, I think you're confusing me with someone else, or you're having fantasy conversations with me in your head.
I have no particular feelings towards Germany, neither good nor bad. And I love visiting Berlin but haven't been to many other cities in Germany. We tend to prefer to go south not north.
You stated that your current government and popular opinion are pro-Ukraine. (Which of course you are against as an Edge lord). However, in pro-Ukraine circles, they find that Germany is dragging its feet and are still loyal to their russian gas bosses. They find this whole way inconvenient because they better on the Russian gas horse and not their nuclear power plants.