NBA Season 23/24

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Obviously you're being facetious but both teams are bumping against the second apron and I can't see LeBron ring hunting on a team where he's not the center of the universe, especially if he has to take a big paycut. I imagine he'll ride out his career in mediocrity in LA where he can keep shadow-GMing and earn a fat check. That said, NY wouldn't surprise me either with his boy World Wide Wes posted up there and they'd have some cap space to pay him if he wanted to ride Brunson's coattails.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Obviously you're being facetious but both teams are bumping against the second apron and I can't see LeBron ring hunting on a team where he's not the center of the universe, especially if he has to take a big paycut. I imagine he'll ride out his career in mediocrity in LA where he can keep shadow-GMing and earn a fat check. That said, NY wouldn't surprise me either with his boy World Wide Wes posted up there and they'd have some cap space to pay him if he wanted to ride Brunson's coattails.
the weaker eastern conference would be the smart move if he wants a better shot at another finals appearance.

100proof

10 Year Member
He should go back to Cleveland again for the lulz. Sign-and-trade him straight up for Donovan Mitchell. He doesn't wanna be there anyway.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
LeBron will opt out and get his 3 year deal from the Lakers.
Wouldn't mind the Knicks throwing draft picks to Cleveland for Donovan Mitchell. But would prefer to complete the Nova Knicks with Mikal Bridges.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Honestly seems likely. He's probably just gunna wait to see what team Bronny signs with, join them and break another team before he retires. I'm not a Lebron hater, but holy shit. Dude joins teams, gets coaches fired, gets rid of the roster, then moves on after he tore apart the team. Kind of a dick move IMO

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
He was always a terrible shadow GM. Hope he stays in LA. Maybe the Suns should consider him since they are already a pretty strange super team.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Wouldn't mind the Knicks throwing draft picks to Cleveland for Donovan Mitchell. But would prefer to complete the Nova Knicks with Mikal Bridges.
Mitchell will not be a good fit in the current knicks team. bridges will compliment it , but they need to resign OG .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Jamal's not wrong that the refs were absolute trash last night, but it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game and Murray's play is the biggest reason for that. We got crushed, the refs didn't make us lose by 30. Jamal needs to control himself and play better, period.

100proof

10 Year Member
The league has decided to punish Denver by not suspending Jamal Murray and allowing him to play in Game 3.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The league has decided to punish Denver by not suspending Jamal Murray and allowing him to play in Game 3.
As poorly as he's played, there's nobody else. Reggie Jackson was hurt in the last game and our #3 PG Collin Gillespie is on a two-way contract and therefore not playoff eligible. The only other PG on the roster is rookie 2nd round pick Jalen Pickett, who played much worse at both the NBA and G-League levels this year than the aforementioned Gillespie.

Nugs bet their entire season on Murray playing like he did last playoffs and in the bubble and he hasn't. Huge backfire not getting a better 2nd option than Reggie Jackson, and giving Zeke Nnaji that contract was a disaster. Hasn't played a minute of meaningful playoff ball.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
TWolves don’t play til Friday , let the other series catch up to the tv schedule .

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
@famicommander congrats on your MVP. how someone with a +/- of -16 gets an MVP is beyond me...but I hope you enjoy your sweep.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Took until game 3 of the 2nd round, but the Nuggets finally fucking showed up for a playoff game.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Yeah, they beat the fuck outta my team, congrats on the much deserved win! Finally it might be a series!..... I mean Wolves still win

famicommander

15 Year Member
the-hardest-spongebob-face-quiz-youll-ever-take-2-22556-1441304801-1_dblbig.jpg

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
NAW might wanna punch the bench again after that performance tonight, holy hell

famicommander

15 Year Member
Every teammate Jokic has had over the last four seasons, and how they play with him on the court versus without him
GNTw3y6aIAAfQ_D