NBA Season 23/24

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Terrible 2nd half tonight. I had Nugs in 6 before the series so this doesn't change my pick, but damn that was a pathetic display.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Clippers gone. Good riddance. Harden, PG and Westbrook should all just retire at this stage. I’ll be amazed if they all haven’t hung it up with a year or two. Kawhi is still an excellent player when healthy but he never is much anymore so should probably just give it away as well.
Let’s not forget who they gave up for pandemic G13….

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Cavs finally win the series over the Magic in 7. Admittingly I didn't watch a second of this series.

racecar

20 Year Member
Cavs finally win the series over the Magic in 7. Admittingly I didn't watch a second of this series.
Nothing much happening in the next round , Mitchell going to ask for a trade in the off season.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Finally this slow moving euro trash gets exposed. Now people can see why Murray never gets any individual awards. Enjoy that championship there
won’t be another. Fucking Raptors all over again

racecar

20 Year Member
Must be a altitude problem…. Damn twolves got 10 blocks in the first half with out gobert on the floors

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
here's the plan

we act like we were way more confident in the Avs before the playoffs started than we were about the Nugs

ready, break