Beef's Farts! Uhhh... Carts.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
fzbt.gif

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
This is great! It's impressive how you avoided most of the cheap AES carts. Which MVS converter are you using? The only thing that sucks is that "Windjammer" label.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
This is great! It's impressive how you avoided most of the cheap AES carts. Which MVS converter are you using? The only thing that sucks is that "Windjammer" label.

Gotta stick with the hits, my man! ;)

I'm using the "JapanGameOnline" version 2 converter. IIRC that's NeoOldStore's eBay front. Supposedly this one has fixed the problems they had with Slug X carts, but I haven't snagged one yet so who knows. I might've saved a few bucks waiting for a Furrtek Fusion to pop up, but it works so I'm happy. I had a Phantom converter once upon a time and I like the JGO better.

PS: The Windjammers label isn't ideal, but for MVS stuff I'm not picky as long as it's not a bootleg and the cart isn't Yaton level disgusting. :keke:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
It's like almost every Meal Slug MVS cart I see has the serials scratched off.
So weird.
@BeefJerky , I have a fusion converter and so far it's been good.
Only complaint is that it has no shell and the only one that seems to be available is a 3D printed one.
It probably doesn't need it but I'd like to have a "finished" look to it.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
It's like almost every Meal Slug MVS cart I see has the serials scratched off.
So weird.
@BeefJerky , I have a fusion converter and so far it's been good.
Only complaint is that it has no shell and the only one that seems to be available is a 3D printed one.
It probably doesn't need it but I'd like to have a "finished" look to it.

The last Slug 3 cart I owned had the serials intact.

"Finished" look is overrated, it works you're good. At least it isn't one of those god awful Daedalus converters. :keke:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'll be impressed by Beef's homecart collection once he beats King of the Monsters 2 with just the 4 credits provided.