Orange Juice Simpson has died

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
”The trial of the century” played out while I was in the early years of high school so this kind of hits home a bit. Orange Juice always came across as somewhat an asshole but In all likelihood had a far more exciting life than I ever have. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit etc.

Memories of blow jobs In the oval office, Sienfeld, Snes, Geo cities and 28.8k modems is all I can remember from this era.

Discuss. Or fuck off. I don’t care.

Poor old Orange Juice.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
”The trial of the century” played out while I was in the early years of high school so this kind of hits home a bit. Orange Juice always came across as somewhat an asshole but In all likelihood had a far more exciting life than I ever have. If the glove doesn’t fit you must acquit etc.

Memories of blow jobs In the oval office, Sienfeld, Snes, Geo cities and 28.8k modems is all I can remember from this era.

Poor old Orange Juice.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I was working when he went on the 2 hour+ car chase in the white Bronco.
There were a few TV's around and everybody was watching it.

The next 18 months were horrible (maybe longer), everything was all OJ all the time until around four months after the criminal case ended.

Woah... Kato Kaelin is still alive

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

The next 18 months were horrible (maybe longer), everything was all OJ all the time until around four months after the criminal case ended.

4b35283ace4ed040b0b6ecb3a83ea3b6.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

And then Bill got the bj? Is that the correct timeline? All I remember was like 4 years of OJ and Bill on the news.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate

Poor old Orange Juice.

I was in high school too. I remember watching the OJ Simpson trial in class. The teacher said, "This is history!! We will see if money 💰 and fame is more powerful than race."