Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Evidently the version you can get without the trailer is the "American" version where Prime has blue eyes and blue glass. This one has yellow eyes and yellow glass, but the detail on the forearms, thighs and toes are actually painted rather than decals, and they are actually molded in.

I like this one quite a bit. I could have sworn it looked smaller than the OG1 Prime so I got my G1 reissue and checked. Nope. Same size. Very cool. Trailer even works with the G1 version.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Just announced if you have deep pockets of course.

I saw it and rolled my eyes. As much as I love TF, I dont want the Robosen Prime/BumbleBee/Grimlock. Just too damn expensive.

Then I saw the size of this bitch.

I want one now. Cant deny it.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I saw it and rolled my eyes. As much as I love TF, I dont want the Robosen Prime/BumbleBee/Grimlock. Just too damn expensive.

Are you Ok with selling a kidney to buy it.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

The temptation is for real but yeah that price for a robosen,megatron :oops:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't think any of the robosen stuff is impressive enough yet, give it another 10-15yrs

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Clicked the vid for some reason and yelled at the screen when that thing turned itself into a tank. Awesome. Price is awesome too, tho.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Are those Robosen things even posable though? Sure they can transform themselves but seems to me that would eliminate being able to pose them normally on account of all the gadgetry and preprogramed movement.