Happy birthday, Spike Spiegel

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Can we stop this guy creating everyone's birthday thread please, for people he doesn't know.

I'm sure the people would rather have someone they used to actually interact with making the thread. Who gave you rights to make every birthday thread you fucking spastic

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Happy birthday bro, anything new in life?

Life is awesome. Wishing I could get back into collecting Neo Geo, to be honest. Shoulders are absolutely wrecked from years of weight lifting (arthritis in both shoulders). Studied Japanese some more for a few years for some reason. But for the most part, life is super cool! Hope you all are doing well, too.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Happy belated!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Life is awesome. Wishing I could get back into collecting Neo Geo, to be honest. Shoulders are absolutely wrecked from years of weight lifting (arthritis in both shoulders). Studied Japanese some more for a few years for some reason. But for the most part, life is super cool! Hope you all are doing well, too.
Bro wtf are you doing with your workout routine to cause arthritis in both shoulders. Surely that is genetic and not your fault.

HBD don't give up.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Why we haven't banned this dolt to the war room by now I'll never know. Do it Cory you pussyole
Ban? Plot twist, you make Joe8 a mod, sit back and watch the magic.